Monday, April 16, 2012

Zed (Zed Trilogy) By Stephen Herfst


Zed is just so different from the rest of the zombies he is smart and is almost like a human, except for his color and that he can't die by getting shot unless it's on the head.

It was a total new story for me. Seeing the story through a zombies eyes and reading about his adventures ever since he met Chase was pretty fascinating and entertaining. The only thing I didn't like was that it ended but I know there will be a continuation with more adventures and the end really left me wondering what will happen next and I have my questions on that last paragraph that hopefully the author will explain a little more in the start of the next book.

It is a good read it's sad, funny, fun, entertaining, keeps you reading, a new story it was really unique and rare to find. You will definitely enjoy it. I would totally love to see a movie like this book too! : )

No comments: