Monday, June 25, 2012

Sacrifices (Embraced by Darkness, #1) By Tarah L. Wolff

This books is another one of my favorites it was pretty sad but it was what I enjoy reading. There was a little bit of everything that made it even more fun for me to read. There was magic, centaurs (which I find fascinating to read about), vamepires, evil creatures and dark magic.

What I loved the most in this book was Karalay's relationship with Jarridd. Also Jezaline's story but I didn't know and really didn't get to know more about her. She really didn't know what she wanted which is the only thing I didn't like about that character much.

Osondrous was the only one that made me mad sometimes and sometimes I like the way she handled things. I felt she was the only one certain about who she was and what she was doing. But Karalay was my favorite character.

Anyways it was a good fantasy book I enjoyed reading it and am so going to buy the next one.

No comments: