Thursday, March 15, 2012

Requiem for a Redneck By John P. Schulz


  didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)

 My friend John P. Schulz sent me this book to read it. When I first got it I set it aside for a while and I didn't read it right away. It wasn't because I didn't want to read it, its just that I couldn't find the time to read it, and that was a big mistake cause when I read it I really enjoyed it.

This is definitely a great book I enjoyed reading it, really felt like I could relate to each character in the book and one funny part is that I would sit there and read the book and read it like as if I was the one talking. It is pretty funny but when I like a book I have to read it like that.

I just love how John delivered this book the story is just captivating once you start reading it you don't want to put this book down at all. There are ups and downs in this book and there were times when I couldn't stop crying I could relate to John to Harce and to Louann they all went through hard times at some point emotionally and economically louann went through a physical hard time as well.

In a way I was pretty sad about what happened after Louann's marriage, to Harce's life, it kept me sad and pondering about how hard it must've been for him and how Harce could've done things differently to stop that from happening so yes this book is still in my head and when books get inside my head they must be amazing good reads. I extremely recommend this book you will not regret reading it. You would really relate to all the charecters if you had gone through the things like they did.

Two of my favorite stories from the book chapter 9 Shorty and chapter 10 Louann they were both pretty funny in a way and sad in another.

No comments: